Skip to content
The Purpose of this Policy and these Procedures:
- To deploy AFFA funds in a planned and responsible manner
- To realize AFFA’s mission through the financial support of Projects/Events
- To engage with other organizations and participate in the community
- To create a historical record of AFFA grant
AFFA is currently not offering grants. Procedures for Approval of Applications for AFFA Grants:
- Applications for AFFA grants are to be submitted in writing using AFFA’s application format. Application Forms may be requested from the AFFA Board or the Treasurer.
- In order to be able to evaluate proposals in a fair (rather than first-come) manner, a deadline for grant submissions was established in 2010 and implemented in 2011.
- A quorum of the AFFA Board will consider request for AFFA grants.
- Decisions will be made by voice vote. Simple majority decides.
- Any Board Member who has a business or personal relationship with either the Applicant of the Grantee will recuse him/herself and abstain from voting.